The Institute for South Asia Studies has been offered an extraordinary opportunity to give four $4000 grants to UC Berkeley-based faculty and lecturers.
The following conditions apply:
- Grant monies must be used to either bring individual guest speakers to UC Berkeley or host a faculty workshop or mini-conference on campus;
- Grant monies must be used in either Fall 2018 or Spring 2019;
- Invitees must directly work on South Asia;
- Grant recipients must inform the Institute of any planned activities prior to their occurrence;
- The Institute must be listed as a co-sponsor of any planned activities.
To apply: Please send a two-page description of how you will spend the grant, the value that this opportunity will bring to your work and/or intellectual life on campus, and a list of invitees. Please also include a budget.
Deadline: April 1, 2018
Please send all materials to: Puneeta Kala email@example.com